We’ve teamed up with HotJar to offer you a free copy
Researching UX: Analytics, plus a free 15-day trial of HotJar's business plan.
The process takes less than two minutes, no credit card required.
If you've been holding off on the deal, act now. Ends in 24 hours.
How to get your free copy of Researching UX: Analytics
- Click here to create your free account with HotJar.
- Once you've completed the account creation process, you'll be redirected to your dashboard.
- Take a screenshot of your new account. It should show your domain on the left hand side. Screenshot should look like this.
- Reply to this email and send through your screenshot.
I'll send you a free copy of the ebook.
That's it! Get in quick, this offer is limited to the first 200 people.
So what's HotJar?
HotJar is a complete website analytics and user feedback platform we've been tinkering with that has some real potential.
Get the full picture as you uncover where visitors go, what they click on and what isn't working on your site - quickly and easily.
- Beef up your conversion tracking and analytics with heat and scroll maps. Find out what draws user attention, how users are navigating your site and how you can improve UX.
- With user session recordings, record how people interact with your website, diagnose flaws in your site design and identify trends in user behaviour.
Understand the qualitative background behind your drop off rate - where people are getting stuck and what additional fields are
causing a drop off in conversion.
If you've been considering analytics tools, this is perfect for you.
And it's well worth the 30 seconds it takes to install the tracking code on your site after you create your
You get 15 days free access to their full-fledged business plan, and instant insights into how you can improve your site easily.